DNP 820 Topic 5 DQ 1 and 2
DNP 820 Topic 5 DQ 1 and 2
DNP 820 Topic 5 DQ 1
What effect does a meta-synthesis or meta-analysis have on research translation? Describe a clinical practice in place that is supported by this level of evidence.
DNP 820 Topic 5 DQ 2
Comparative effective research is important in translating research. Describe one study that used comparative effective research. What were the findings and were they translated into practice?
DNP 820 Week 5 Implementation Into Practice
The Institute of Medicine set a goal that 90% of health care decisions should be evidence-based by 2020. At best guess, less than 10% of decisions use best evidence. Bridging the gap between research, findings, and practice implementation is one strategy to meet this important goal. This assignment will help you to find gaps that may be used for your project.
DNP 820 Full Course GCU
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Review the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) website to complete the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please Review the rubric prior to the beginning to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Use at least two additional scholarly research sources published within the last 5 years. Provide citations and references for all sources used.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Select a practice from the AHRQ comparative effectiveness research site and write a 1,000-1,250 word paper that looks at a gap that exists between research findings and the implementation of those findings in practice. Include the following:
- Discuss the practice.
- Assess to what extent the practice is being implemented.
- Evaluate the barriers to implementation into practice.
- Propose ways to overcome the barriers.
- Discuss the resources available on the selected site to inform translation.
Portfolio Practice Hours:
Practice immersion assignments are based on your current course objectives, and are intended to be application-based learning using your real-world practice setting. These assignments earn practice immersion hours, and are indicated in the assignment by a Portfolio Practice Hours statement which reminds you, the learner, to enter in a corresponding case log in Typhon. Actual clock hours are entered, but the average hours associated with each practice immersion assignment is 10.
You are required to complete your assignment using real-world application. Real-world application requires the use of evidence-based data, contemporary theories, and concepts presented in the course. The culmination of your assignment must present a viable application in a current practice setting. For more information on parameters for practice immersion hours, please refer to DNP resources in the DC Network.
To earn portfolio practice hours, enter the following after the references section of your paper:
Practice Hours Completion Statement DNP-820
I, (INSERT NAME), verify that I have completed (NUMBER OF) clock hours in association with the goals and objectives for this assignment. I have also tracked said practice hours in the Typhon Student Tracking System for verification purposes and will be sure that all approvals are in place from my faculty and practice mentor.
Use the following coupon code :