DNP 825 Topic 7 Discussion 1
DNP 825 Topic 7 Discussion 1
Provide an overview of the program evaluation model and health promotion theory you will use in your proposed community project. Explain your rationale for your choices?
DNP 825 Topic 7 DQ 2
Provide an analysis of your surveyed community and what health-related community need is present. Define the methodology of the health improvement program you will use to solve this problem also include a time line. Include any higher level of care management and policy decision that APNs who work in the community would need to be partner with either community-based consortiums or health care policy makers.
We can also assist you with:
DNP 825 Week 7 Epidemiology Paper Part Three: Implementation and Evaluation
The Epidemiology Paper is a practice immersion assignment designed to be completed in three sections. This is part three of the assignment. Learners are required to identify theories for implementation and evaluation of prevention and health promotion activities for an at risk population.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that support your position by referencing at least six to eight scholarly resources. At least three of your supporting references must be from scholarly sources other than the assigned readings.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment comprises the third and final part of the Epidemiology Paper. Write a 2,000-2,500 word paper that provides the following:
- Identify a public health theory you will use to support the implementation of your prevention and health promotion activities. Provide evidence that supports the use of this theory within the program you designed.
- Design evidenced-based prevention and health promotion activities that can be implemented to decrease the health risk among your previously identified population.
- Identify the evaluation program you will use to determine the efficacy of your health promotion activities and in meeting the expected outcomes.
Portfolio Practice Hours:
Practice immersion assignments are based on your current course objectives, and are intended to be application-based learning using your real-world practice setting. These assignments earn practice immersion hours, and are indicated in the assignment by a Portfolio Practice Hours statement that reminds you, the learner, to enter a corresponding case log in Typhon. Actual clock hours are entered, but the average hours associated with each practice immersion assignment is 10.
You are required to complete your assignment using real-world application. Real-world application requires the use of evidence-based data, contemporary theories, and concepts presented in the course. The culmination of your assignment must present a viable application in a current practice setting. For more information on parameters for practice immersion hours, please refer to DNP resources in the DC Network.
To earn portfolio practice hours, enter the following after the references section of your paper:
Practice Hours Completion Statement DNP-825
I, (INSERT NAME), verify that I have completed (NUMBER OF) clock hours in association with the goals and objectives for this assignment. I have also tracked said practice hours in the Typhon Student Tracking System for verification purposes and will be sure that all approvals are in place from my faculty and practice mentor.
Use the following coupon code :