Please submit your proof of completion of the APEA postpredictor exam to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
Name your document SU_NSG6440_W10_Project1_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Solution also available for: NSG 6440 Week 10 Discussion Evidence-Based Clinical Intervention
By the due date assigned, submit your Evidence-Based Clinical Intervention to the Discussion Area.
Your Evidence-Based Clinical Intervention should be submitted in a Microsoft Word document following APA style and should include the following:
- The medical problem/diagnosis/disease.
- Typical presenting signs and symptoms including:
- Onset, Characteristics, Location, Radiation, Timing, Setting, Aggravating factors, Alleviating factors, Associated symptoms, Course since onset, Usual age group affected
- Concomitant disease states associated with the diagnosis
- The pathophysiology of the problem.
- Three differential diagnoses and the usual presenting signs and symptoms in priority sequence with rationales.
- Reference to at least two current journal articles that show evidence-based practice as how to best treat this disorder related to the primary differential.
- The expected outcomes of the intervention.
- Algorithms if available.
- A typical clinical note in SOAP format.
NSG 6440 Week 9 Discussion
This week’s content addressed professional and legal issues, state boards of nursing, advanced practice licensure, regulations, scope of practice, and national certification as an advanced practice nurse. It is your responsibility to look at your individual board of nursing and remain up to date with the changes that are carried out in your state. For this week’s discussion review your states scope of practice and address 3 areas that you were not aware you can do as a licensed provider in your state.
Use the following coupon code :