Each week, you are required to enter your patient encounters into eMedley. Your faculty will be checking to ensure you are seeing the right number and mix of patients for a good learning experience. You will also need to include a minimum of one complete SOAP note using this template . The SOAP note should be related to the content covered in this week, and the completed note should be submitted to the Submissions Area. When submitting your note, be sure to include the reference number from eMedley.
- By the end of the week enter your patient encounters into eMedley and complete at least one SOAP note in the template provided.
- Name your SOAP note document SU_NSG6440_W2_SOAPLastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Include the reference number from eMedley in your document.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
Solution also available for:
In week 3 you learned about other common adolescent health conditions. Review the following case study and answer the following questions:
An 18 year old white female presents to your clinic today with a 2 week history of intermittent abdominal pain. She also is positive for periodic cramping and diarrhea as well as low grade fever. She also notes reduced appetite. She notes that She admits smoking ½ PPD for the last 2 years. Denies any illegal drug or alcohol use. Does note a positive history of Crohn’s Disease. Based on the information provided answer the following questions:
- What are the top 3 differentials you would consider with the presumptive final diagnosis listed first?
- What focused physical exam findings would be beneficial to know?
- What diagnostic testing needs completed if any to confirm diagnosis?
- Using evidence based treatment guidelines note a treatment plan.
- Post your response to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned. Respond to atleast two posts by the end of the week.
Use the following coupon code :