SOC 100 Week 7 Quiz Latest
GC SOC 100 Week 7 Quiz Latest
This is an open book quiz. The answer to each question must be 100-125 words. Complete by the end of Topic 7.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Complete the quiz in a Word document. This is an open book quiz. The answer to each question must be 100-125 words.
- Describe the Malthusian debate relative to food in the United States today. What are the major contributing factors to the lack of food? Propose both private and governmental solutions to the lack of food issues in the United States.
- What are the challenges for citizens of both urbanization and suburbanization?
- Examine how social change has affected at least two generations in your family. Give examples of societal changes such as technology, media, or social movements that may have had a major impact. This could include you, your parents, grandparents, children, relatives etc.
- What environmental issues do you view as significant for your generation? What steps need to occur to support a sustainable environment?
GC SOC 100 Week 6 Globalization: A Closer Look Latest
Target a multinational corporation/international company and the practice of “outsourcing” to third world countries. Some examples of MNCs (multinational corporations) would be Nike, General Motors, Ford, Qwest, and Fender Music. Research its effects on local culture. Write a summary and analysis of 500-750 words and include the following:
- How does global stratification impact local culture? What are the positive and negative effects?
- How does global stratification impact the United States? What are the positive and negative effects?
- Who is the biggest “winner” in this situation? Explain.
Use the GCU Library to locate two to three academic sources to support your content.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Use the following coupon code :