DHA 714 WEEK 4 Conceptual Framework Analysis
DHA 714 WEEK 4 Conceptual Framework Analysis
- Material: Health Care Theories List
- Material: Critical Analysis Table Sample
- Material: Critical Analysis Table Template
Locate a conceptual or theoretical framework that could be used to explain a processrelated to a significant contemporary health care problem. Make sure the framework has been used in at least five peer-reviewed studies. Create a critical analysis table, using the provided template, which synthesizes methodological details about at least five studies that used the framework. Use information in your critical analysis table to identify gaps in the theoretical literature that require additional research.
Write a 1,400- to 2,100-word paper that analyzes and synthesizes the strengths and limitations of the framework to identify gaps in the theoretical literature that require additional research. Be sure to integrate your critical analysis table into the body of your final paper.
Note: To insert a table in the landscape position into a portrait-oriented document (i.e. your final paper), you will need to insert a Next Page Section Break at the start AND end of the table by following these steps:
- Click the end of the text where you want to insert your landscape table.
- Click the Breaks drop-down menu
- Select Next Page in the Section Breaks section.
- Repeat Step 3 so there is a blank page after the text (where you will insert your table) and another page where the text will continue in the portrait position.
- Click anywhere on the blank page on which you will insert your table and set the Page Orientation to Landscape.
- Copy and Paste your table into the document.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Submit a copy of the Plagiarism Checker report with the assignment. Allow yourself time to receive and submit the originality report. If the Plagiarism Checker is down, submit your assignment on time and inform your facilitator via private message Post the Plagiarism Checker report when it arrives Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your paper and Plagiarism Checker report.
DHA 714 WEEK 5 Dataset Search Paper
You are a consultant retained by a for-profit renal dialysis center that is considering opening a new facility in your city, state, or region.
Reflect upon where you may find datasets about various elements of the marketing mix in your target area. For instance, where can you find information about:
- Product/service – Patient demand for renal dialysis products and/or services?
- Placement – Current locations of renal dialysis centers?
- Promotion – Informational campaigns about renal dialysis centers?
- Price – Cost of renal dialysis products and/or services?
- Positioning – Strengths and weaknesses of existing competitors?
Utilize the criteria below and identify five publicly available datasets that could be used to identify and evaluate possible locations for the organization’s expansion in your city, state, or region. Write a 1,400- to 2,100-word paper, describing the precise location of each dataset, how well the dataset meets the criteria below, and how the data could be used to assess the scenario.
Choose sources carefully. Sources must meet the following guidelines:
- Current: Within the past five years, but preferably in the past 12 months
- Publicly available and free
- Credible (a qualified, reputable source)
- Objective (an unbiased, neutral source)
- Aligned with the scenario (no generic information; find datasets specifically applicable to a for-profit renal dialysis center in your city, state, or region)
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Submit a copy of the Plagiarism Checker report with the assignment. Allow yourself time to receive and submit the originality report. If the Plagiarism Checker is down, submit your assignment on time and inform your facilitator via private message. Post the Plagiarism Checker report when it arrives.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your paper and Plagiarism Checker report.
Note. Do not identify a specific location for expansion or evaluate the opportunity. Identify existing datasets that may be useful when searching for a new location. Do not recommend primary data collection sources, such as surveys, focus groups, and so forth; suggest secondary datasets only. The Contemporary Issues in Health Care Paper due in Week 8 addresses primary data collection skills.