Walden University Multiple Regression Moderation in SPSS Reflection Discussion
Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing for your analysis, research question, and display of output.
- Title page (NO RUNNING HEAD, NO ABSTRACT)
- Text reporting the research question, which data set was used, how the analysis was done, results of any tests of assumptions, the results reported in APA format, brief interpretation of findings. Professor is a stickler for APA format. There are examples of what the results should look like for each assigned analysis in the Warner textbook. This does not have to be longer than 2 pages.
- Reference page
- Appendix which includes SPSS syntax and SPSS output
- Latin statistical symbols (e.g., N, M, SD, t, p) should be in italics.
- There should be a space on each side of equals (and inequality) signs.
- Never say Sig in the writeup. The correct symbol is p.
ORDER NOW FOR COMPREHENSIVE, PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPERS
Multiple Regression Moderation in SPSS
- Review the datasets provided.
- Construct a research question based on one of those datasets.
- Use moderation in your multiple regression analysis to answer your research question.
BY DAY 7
Based on the research question you created, complete the following tasks:
- Fit a multiple regression model, testing whether a moderating variable partly or completely moderates the effect of an initial causal variable on an outcome variable. Think about whether or not the model will meet assumptions.
- Fit the model, testing for moderation between two key variables.
- Analyze the output, determining whether moderation was significant and how to interpret that result.
- Reflect on possible implications of social change.
Write an analysis in APA format, including title page, references, and an appendix, that includes your data output and addresses each of the tasks listed above. The content should be 2–3 pages, including setup of the assignment, results, and interpretation of results. Your SPSS output should be included as an appendix.
Early in your Assignment, when you relate which dataset you analyzed, please include the mean of the following variables. If you are using the Afrobarometer Dataset, report the mean of Q1 (Age). If you are using the General Social Survey Dataset, report the mean of Age. If you are using the HS Long Survey Dataset, report the mean of X1SES. See pages 683 and 684 in your Warner textbook for an excellent APA-compliant write-up of a mediation analysis