Walden University Factors that Influence Handling of Economy Index Discussion
You had the chance earlier in the course to practice with multiple regression and obtain peer feedback. Now, it is time once again to put all of that good practice to use and answer a social research question with multiple regression. As you begin the Assignment, be sure and pay close attention to the assumptions of the test. Specifically, make sure the variables are metric level variables.
ORDER NOW FOR COMPREHENSIVE, PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPERS
For this Part 1 Assignment:
To prepare for this Part 1 of your Assignment:
- Review this week 9 and 10 Learning Resources and media program related to multiple regression.
- Using the SPSS software, open the Afrobarometer dataset or the High School Longitudinal Study dataset (whichever you choose) found in the Learning Resources for this week.
- Based on the dataset you chose, construct a research question that can be answered with a multiple regression analysis.
- Once you perform your multiple regression analysis, review Chapter 11 of the Wagner text to understand how to copy and paste your output into your Word document.
Write a 1- to 2-page analysis of your multiple regression results for each research question. In your analysis, display the data for the output. Based on your results, provide an explanation of what the implications of social change might be.
Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing for your analysis, research question, and display of output.
To prepare for this Part 2 of your Assignment:
- Review Warner’s Chapter 12 and Chapter 2 of the Wagner course text and the media program found in this week’s Learning Resources and consider the use of dummy variables.
- Using the SPSS software, open the Afrobarometer dataset or the High School Longitudinal Study dataset (whichever you choose) found in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Consider the following: