Purdue University DNP Project Sustainability Discussion
Investigate the strategic goals of the organization where you are implementing your DNP Project.
This Assignment will serve as a course level assessment for the following outcomes:
Consider both short (1–10 years) and long term (10–20 years) strategic goals.
Discuss topics listed below:
- List the strategic goals of the organization where the DNP Project was implemented.
ORDER NOW FOR COMPREHENSIVE, PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPERS
Which are the following:
1. Enhance Ease of Use – As healthcare delivery evolves for inpatient and outpatient settings, Orlando Health recognizes that consumers want easy access to a variety of services at all touchpoints.
2. Embrace Quality and Safety – In our pursuit of quality and safety excellence, Orlando Health strives to be recognized locally and nationally as a health system that delivers excellence in care.
3. Become the Best Place to Work – A high-performance culture built on trust, transparency and open communication across all levels of the organization will reinforce Orlando Health’s reputation as a sought- after employer.
4. Drive Growth and Innovation – In our pursuit of growth and industry-leading innovation, Orlando Health will utilize data-driven insights to identify the best opportunities and prioritize strategic decisions.
5. Earn Physician Loyalty – To become the trusted, loyal and indispensable partner for top-tier physicians across Central Florida and beyond, we will enhance ease of access, efficiency and communication at every point of contact.
6. Strengthen Economics – An effective cost structure will enable Orlando Health to fund strategic investments that improve the well-being of Central Florida’s residents and ensure the long-term viability of the organization
- Describe the sustainability of your project in terms of outcomes, financial support, and a return on your investment.
For this Assignment you will create a Microsoft Word document that:
- is 6 pages in length (excluding title and references pages);
- is supported with a minimum of 8 scholarly, peer review between 2017-2020.
- follows the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- is well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- displays superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and;
- USE APA FORMATTING and citation style.
Project is attached. Everything has to be now in present tense since is being implemented. Please change wording since professor uses turninitin and she doesn’t want recycling papers. Also see attached grading rubric.